For all positions listed, except where noted, send application materials to:
Human Resources Office
Information Sciences Building, Room 2080
Southwestern Illinois College
2500 Carlyle Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221
Human Resources Contact Information
Address cover letter to: Larry Friederich
Staff Contact: Candy Buechler - 618-235-2700, x5533
To apply for any of the positions listed below, follow the application procedure listed in the job description then download and fill out an employment application form. Applications are also available in the Belleville Campus Human Resources Office, Information Sciences Building, Room 2080. Open M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. To be considered for a position, all requested documents must be submitted. Please read the vacancy announcement carefully.
Background Check Application (ATS positions only)
ATS Driver Questionnaire (ATS positions only)
After You Apply
- ASSISTANT INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF LIBRARIAN
- ATS DISPATCHER
- COORDINATOR/INSTRUCTOR-Graphic Communication and Web Designer, Development & Administration
- CUSTODIANS PART-TIME
- DEAN OF MATHEMATICS & SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTORS: PART-TIME
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTORS: PART-TIME
- ENGLISH/LIBERAL ARTS SPECIALIST
- FINANCIAL AID/REGISTRATION SPECIALIST
- GEOGRAPHY INSTRUCTORS
- INTAKE COORDINATOR
- MAINTENANCE WORKER
- MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTORS
- NURSE ASSISTANT PART-TIME INSTRUCTOR
- OFFICE CLERK - TESTING CENTER (Red Bud Campus)
- PART-TIME COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS INSTRUCTORS
- PART-TIME ENGLISH INSTRUCTORS
- PART-TIME INSTRUCTORS/HEATING, VENTILATION, A/C AND REFRIGERATION (HVAR)
- SYSTEMS ANALYST/PROGRAMMER (Extended Search)
- WEB DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Southwestern Illinois College is committed to equal educational and employment opportunity and affirmative action. Southwestern Illinois College administers its programs, services, and employment opportunities without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin/ancestry, disability, sexual preference or age. Affirmative action is taken as appropriate. In addition, it is the policy of Southwestern Illinois College to make every reasonable effort to accommodate individuals with special needs.
The college complies with federal and state legislation which includes but is not limited to, Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Titles VII and VIII of the Public Health Service Act, the Illinois Human Rights Act, The Americans with Disabilities Act and related state laws.
SWIC Students and Graduates
Visit the Career Center site for additional resources, including job listings outside the college.
SWIC is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace and listed as a Best Workplace for Commuters.